Extensively updated executive home with spa-like amenities located in beautiful Pebble Hill Tsawwassen. Our 5000 sqft, 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home has everything you could ever want in a vacation home
Jason consistently maintains Short Stay's standards of calendar accuracy.
- Gourmet kitchen (top of the line appliances)
- Sonos integrated sound system throughout the entire home
- Entertainment size living room
- Huge patio with a gorgeous water view of Boundary Bay and mountains
- Large Indoor pool (32'x16’)
- Home theatre room with 60" TV includes Apple TV & Netflix. (no cable)
- Games room with 9' pool table
- Home gym
- Foosball Table
- 16’ gymnastics trampoline
- Home office
- Gas fireplaces
- In Suite Laundry
- Central Heat & AC
- Wet bar w/ wine cooler
- Security System
- Crestron home automation system and more
10-min drive from BC ferries to Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands, 5-minute drive to Point Roberts USA, 30-min from Peace Arch border crossing, 35-min from Vancouver, 20 minutes to the airport, and 2 hours to Whistler or Seattle.
* Long-term rentals available Feb through May each year , Larger 20 ppl or more events or use for filming purposes please inquire. Different rates apply
-Minimum required age to rent is 30 years old. Proof of ID is required at booking. Direct email correspondence will be needed to get Liability waiver and arrival information sent to guest.
-Liability waiver must be signed at booking for use of the swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, Trampoline and exercise gym.
-No big events or raging parties, Quiet dinner parties encouraged max of 20 ppl.
Immediate evictions will occur if a big event/party is taking place.
We have a caretaker next door who over sees this.
If you need to rent our home for an event or for filming purposes, please inquire.
-Overnight sleeping guests are maxed at 8 people total
-No smoking or Vaping, No drugs inside the house or pool area
-No outdoor shoe wearing inside the house.
We have sensitive real wood flooring
-Don’t leave any pools of water on the floors as it warps our wood floors
-Conserve energy: turn off lights and turn off the indoor pool and turn down the pool heat after each use